This week proved to be yet another comedic gold mine, with a plethora of posts picked apart with military precision. From President Trump once again shocking (or not shocking, whatever) the world by questioning LeBron James’ intelligence via an unexpected (or expected, whatever) Twitter rant, to Apple’s recent trillion-dollar valuation, our roundup of hilarious reader comments proves once more that very little escapes Highsnobiety‘s discerning readership.
Among the selection below, expect the questionable designs of some of Travis Scott’s Astroworld merchandise, Maison Margiela’s mind-bendingly expensive, uh, “thing,” and Aphex Twin’s comeback: a track and visual so trippy it’s been removed from certain platforms for fear it will cause epileptic fits.
Be sure to keep your funny, interesting, and bizarre comments coming, and in the meantime, check out this week’s finest below.
Please keep in mind these comments are meant to be taken as jokes and are only highlighted for the comedic effect they offer.
Original Post: Travis Scott’s Feature & Production Credits for ‘Astroworld’ Are Legendary
10. “NO RIFF RAFF FEAT?!” — Harri Ulysses Smith IV (Source: Facebook)
Original Post: PUMA Drops the Thunder Desert, All-New Colorways That Reimagine the Chunky Sneaker
9. “Kanye would be proud” — George Ja (Source: Facebook)
Original Post: Trump Insults LeBron James’ Intelligence on Twitter
8. “Nice of Trump to take a break from his 10 day golf outing to Tweet about the important stuff” — Greg Hoffmann (Source: Facebook)
Original Post: Here’s Your Best Look at the Translucent Side Stripe YEEZY 350
7. “china gonna have to step up their sewing pattern game” — Jason Vos (Source: Facebook)
Original Post: Travis Scott Just Restocked His Entire ‘Astroworld’ Merch Collection
6. “lmao, literally painted with ig pic editor” — Filippo Benati (Source: Facebook)
Original Post: Tim Cook Thanks Employees in Memo After Apple’s Enormous $1 Trillion Valuation
5. “But he didn’t thank them with money…” — OgOggilby (Source: Highsnobiety)
Original Post: Travis Scott Fully Lives Up to His Potential on ‘Astroworld’
4. “Travis Scott with excessive auto-tune: ‘Hmmmauugh yeaauugh ana mana flaaaugh (It’s lit!).’
Fan boys: ‘Wow! Profound! Ahead of his time!’” — Default (Source: Highsnobiety)
Original Post: Margiela Just Dropped the Perfect Sweater to Lend Bae When She’s Cold
3. “I’m fighting whoever came up with this thing” — Kevin Philbrick (Source: Facebook)
Original Post: Aphex Twin Drops Trippy Video for “T69 Collapse” & Announces ‘Collapse’ EP
2. “If you’re not watching this in your mushroom trip, you are missing out” — Christian van Zijp (Source: Facebook)
Original Post: Reddit Is Super Salty After the Nike SNEAKRS Anniversary Re-Stock
1. “201L” — Shane Dyer (Source: Facebook)
For more in comment-worthy news, these blue snakeskin loafers from Palace deserve an honest opinion.