From humble beginnings, “Inno” made it his goal to immerse himself in not only hip-hop but in a broad array of musical expression. Drawing from a wide range of creative musical streams such as Ludacris, Eminem, Dmx, P.diddy, and the late great Michael Jackson. “Inno” is a young and diverse hip hop artist oozing with talent, charisma, energy, his pure love for musical originality, while at the same time offering his own distinctive style of lyrical expression. Known for his intellect, charm, genuine personality, standout lyrical delivery, and commercial mass-appeal, “Inno Combs” is aggressively making the necessary moves unto becoming a fixed star in the Hip Hop scene for years to come.
Appearance in TREAL’s “Spaceship” music video, “Never back down” (Major Movie) “Ace Ventura 3” (Major Movie) Lil Mama’s (All Access Granted) Live Concert in New York , Performed for Afrika Bambaataa and the Zulu Nation.
• Placed #2 in “Orlando Media Studios” Top Performer of Orlando. (Nov 2007)
• Made several radio station appearances in South & Central FL including College radio (91.5fm) (X.M radio). (Dec 2007)
• Placed #1 in “International Stunnas” Top Performer of Orlando. (Mar 2008)
• Makes appearance in Major Motion picture “Never Back Down” & “Ace Ventura 3”. (Mar 2008)
• Wins performance contest & spot in Hood Magazine. (Mar 2008)
• Has commercial aired on BET & MTV. (Mar 2008)
• Performed on “Music Café” CBS Station 2 million views. (2009)
See More On InnoCombsLive.com
Comment & Subscribe To Inno Combs’ Video On YouTube